About the Course - CommunityThe Awakening Joy community includes thousands of people worldwide who are making well-being and joy a priority in their lives. There are many ways to connect.
Practice Partners Are Encouraged
- Take the course with a friend or find a partner through our online Message Board/Forum.
- Practice Partners help to keep the themes and practices in awareness
- Participants can do the exercises from the zoom recording sessions with their Practice Partners
- Check-in may be as simple as 5 - 10 minutes by phone or email
Helpful Document: "Finding and Working with a Practice Partner"
- Guidelines are given for finding and working with a partner
- Document is located in the "Getting Started" portion of the For Members section of the website
Local Support Groups
Group Support Deepens the Experience
- Good group chemistry guarantees you’ll awaken some joy!
- Sign up to be part of a teacher trainee led group or form your own group.
Helpful Support Group Manual
- Created by James and Jane Baraz and other experienced group leaders
- Contains sample lesson plans and materials
- Manual located in the "Course Materials" portion of the For Members section of the website
Discount for Individual Group Members
- All joy group members should be registered individually for the course
- Discount available to all members when leader registers the group online
A vibrant place to find inspiring videos, articles and news from James Baraz and other renowned teachers in the Awakening Joy community.
Music CD "Awakening Joy: The Music")
Eve Decker and Various Artists